Garment printing businesses in Canada can count on DuraFast Label Company for all of their heat transfer printing needs — including buying a Stahls’ Hotronix heat press, white heat transfer printers, white and florescent toner cartridges, and heat transfer media for producing your own custom t-shirts and garments. DuraFast Label Company is proud to carry only the best products from leading manufacturers, and Stahls’ Hotronix heat presses are a worthy contender. Below are a few reasons to buy a Hotronix heat press in Canada.
- Exceptional quality. Did you know that Stahls’ Hotronix dates back to 1932 as part of the family of heat printing inventors? If you want quality, it’s generally a good idea to look to the originator. Imitations simply don’t measure up! Though the company’s roots extend nearly a century back in time, modern manufacturing equipment and processes such as CNC machinery, laser cutting, robotics, and powder coating ensure that all Hotronix heat presses pass Stahls’ quality controls.
- Safety certifications. All Stahls’ heat presses comply with Canada and the rest of the world’s most stringent safety certifications including UL, ULC, and CE certifications.
- Versatility. Whether you prefer a basic, swing-out, clamshell, tabletop, air-powered, or dual model, you’ll likely find a Hotronix heat press to match! In addition to a variety of heat press models, Stahls’ offers all kinds of optional quick change platens for pressing items of different sizes and shapes.From caps and footballs to can koozies, totes, aprons, t-shirts, and oversized garments, Hotronix heat presses are up to the task.
- Made in North America. All Hotronix heat presses are made in Carmichaels, PA, USA.
- Built by an Experienced Team. As an employer, Stahls’ must be doing something right because the bulk of its workforce has 20 or more years of service! That collective experience translates into well-built equipment and pride of workmanship.
- 24/7 Blue Ribbon Support. Need technical support? It’s readily available for as long as you own your heat press.
- Widespread availability in Canada. In Canada, DuraFast Label Company is your source for Stahls Hotronix heat presses and accessories. Our Toronto warehouse stocks Hotronix heat presses for prompt delivery across Canada.
If you’re in the market for a heat press and supporting supplies for your garment printing business in Canada, DuraFast Label Company can help you select the most appropriate Hotronix model for your needs. Contact us today to learn more.