Dymo Label Makers
Dymo label makers have become indispensable for many small businesses and professionals. If you're considering purchasing a new Dymo printer but aren't sure which one will work best for your needs - read on.
Embosser-Style Dymo Label Makers
This category of retro-style label makers uses Dymo embossing tape and pressure to emboss letters and symbols into the tape. Dymo embossing label makers include the following models:
- Dymo Rhino M1011 -- This rugged unit creates stainless steel and aluminum embossed labels and comes with a built-in hole punch and a cutting handle. The Dymo Rhino M1011 is ideal for industrial applications requiring steel or aluminum labels.
- Dymo Office Mate II -- Designed for office use, the Dymo Office Mate II is perfect for labeling shelves, tools and toolboxes, office supplies, files, and more.
- Organizer Express Pro -- If you need a simple label maker for home or classroom use, the Dymo Organizer Express Pro is a great option featuring a turn-and-click wheel.
Dymo embosser label makers use the following types of embossing tapes: Dymo Self-Adhesive Embossing Labels, Dymo Non-Adhesive Aluminum Embossing Tape, and Dymo Non-Adhesive Stainless Steel Embossing Tape.
Dymo LetraTag Label Makers
Dymo's LetraTag lineup is another great choice for home and office use. Not only are they compact and portable, they're also super easy to use. Choose from a handheld (Dymo LetraTag 100H) or portable Dymo label maker with a QWERTY keyboard (Dymo LetraTag 100T). Both have a handy auto-off feature to conserve battery power. Dymo LetraTag label makers use tape cassettes.
Dymo LetraTag label makers use the following LetraTag tapes: Dymo LetraTag Iron-On Fabric Labels, Dymo LetraTag Plastic Labels, and Dymo LetraTag Paper Label Tape.
Dymo LabelManager Label Makers
The Dymo LabelManager collection consists of several handheld and portable units with compact or QWERTY keyboards as well as a plug-and-play desktop unit. Several of the LabelManager models are rechargeable like the Dymo LabelManager 280 and Dymo LabelManager 360D. Choosing a tape-based Dymo label maker is ideal for home and office organization and retail applications.
Dymo LabelManager label makers use the following types of D1 tapes: D1 High Performance Flexible Nylon Fabric Tapes, D1 Durable Labels, D1 Standard Labels, and D1 Permanent Plastic Labels.
Dymo LabelWriter Label Printers
The Dymo LabelWriter family consists of several direct thermal label printers that print on paper labels rather than label tape. LabelWriter label printers are commonly used on the desktop to print shipping and address labels, barcodes, name badges, price tags, asset tracking labels, report cover labels, and other office labels.
- Dymo LabelWriter 450 -- With a fast print speed, the LabelWriter 450 prints up to 51 labels per minute. The DymoLabel Writer 450 "Twin" version holds two different size label rolls side-by-side for the ultimate in convenience.
- Dymo LabelWriter 4XL -- This Dymo label printer is the 4-inch version of the LabelWriter 450. It can easily print FedEx and UPS shipping labels up to 4" x 6".
- Dymo LabelWriter 550 -- Want an even faster label printer? The Dymo LabelWriter 550 prints up to 62 labels per minute. And the Dymo LabelWriter 550 Turbo model is faster yet -- 45% faster in fact.
- Dymo LabelWriter 5XL -- The Dymo LabelWriter 5XL is the extra large version of the Dymo LabelWriter 550 and can easily print FedEx and UPS 4" x 6" labels.
- Dymo LabelWriter Wireless -- If you need a wireless compact printer, the Dymo LabelWriter is a great choice with Wi-Fi.
Dymo LabelWriter label makers use the following LW labels and tapes: LabelWriter Non-Adhesive Business Card Labels, LabelWriter Name Badge Labels with 12-hour Expiration, and LabelWriter Labels.
Dymo Rhino Label Makers
For heavy-duty industrial use cases like chemical labels, facilities labels, patch panel labels, and telecom labels, a Dymo Rhino label maker is a great choice. These rugged handheld label makers are built for harsh conditions and long-term use.
The DYMO Rhino 4200 has a QWERTY keyboard, hot keys, and favorites so you can quickly access the most frequently used functions. The Rhino 4200 prints up to 3/4" wide labels and heat shrink tubes.
The DYMO Rhino 5200 has a compact keyboard and has similar features as the 4200. It is one of the fastest printers in its class. The Rhino 5200 meets ANSI and TIA/EIA 606-A standards and is ideal for printing heat shrink tubes, patch panel labels, barcodes, and more.
Dymo Rhino label makers use Rhino Industrial Label (IND) tapes. Dymo Rhino IND tapes are available in the following materials: Industrial Permanent Polyester Labels, Industrial Flexible Nylon Labels, Industrial Vinyl Labels, Industrial Self-Laminating Labels, and Industrial Heat-Shrink Labels.
Dymo XTL Label Makers
The Dymo XTL 300 and XTL 500 industrial label makers are robust units with lifelike onscreen print previews so you can see exactly what your labels will look like before printing. These XTL label makers have a QWERTY keyboard and a color touchscreen display. The Dymo XTL 300 label maker can print labels up to 1 inch wide while the Dymo XTL 500 label maker can print labels up to 2 inches wide.
If you're in the market for a Dymo printer, choose one that best fits your needs. For labeling patch panels, cables, and equipment, Rhino and XLT Dymo label makers are an excellent choice. If you need to print shipping labels, address labels, or barcodes on a desktop PC, then a Dymo LabelWriter is an ideal option. For printing tape-based labels in the home or office, the best Dymo printer for the job would likely be a Dymo LetraTag or LabelManager. And finally, for embossing labels, Dymo Embosser label makers are excellent.
Dymo XTL label makers use Dymo XTL Tapes. Dymo XTL tapes are available in the following materials: XTL Heat-Shrink Tube Labels, XTL All-Purpose Vinyl Labels, XTL Flexible Cable Wrap labels, XTL Pre-sized Heat-Shrink Tube labels, and XTL Permanent Flat Surface Labels.
There are no products listed under this category.