Epson SurePress Industrial Label Production Solutions
Epson’s best-selling digital label presses, the Epson SurePress L-6034 and the Epson SurePress L-4533A/AW, are now available in Canada from DuraFast Label Company.
Featuring the perfect blend of performance, reliability, quality, and total cost of ownership, Epson SurePress digital label presses are the ideal choice for Canadian manufacturers and packaging businesses with short, medium, and high volume label production requirements.
Epson SurePress Digital Inkjet Label Presses Overview
Epson SurePress L-6034 — UV Ink & Digital Varnish — Digital Label Press
The SurePress L-6034 is a high performance workhorse featuring:
- High speed label production — Up to 49 feet per minute
- Crisp graphics and text — 600dpi with precision ink splatter
- LED UV inks — Inline, quick curing inks for clean results
- PrecisionCore Inkjet Technology
- Digital varnish (full and spot varnish) for glossy, semi-gloss, and matte finishes
- Full color plus white ink printing
Epson SurePress L-4533AW — Durable Resin Ink — Digital Label Press
The Epson SurePress L-4533AW is a flexible, reliable digital label press featuring:
- Fast print speed — up to 16 feet per minute
- Crisp graphics and text — 720dpi
- Water-based pigment resin inks for durable prints, improved water and abrasion resistance, and superior adhesion on a variety of substrates
- Ease of use — Automated operation, inline maintenance
- Full color plus white ink printing
- Performance and reliability — Built with reliable Epson technologies and components, Epson SurePress digital inkjet label presses deliver outstanding, reliable performance consistently. What does this mean to you? Improved productivity, reduced downtime, and peace of mind.
- Precise, high quality graphics and text — Improved ink splatter and technologies like PrecisionCore and MicroPiezo set the new standard for inkjet digital label presses. Cyan, magenta, yellow, black, and white inks work together to produce gorgeous labels suitable for consumer-facing and prime applications.
- Durable output — Features such as fast-curing UV ink, digital varnish and resin inks result in attractive labels that are smudge-free and water resistant.
Benefits of Epson SurePress Digital Label Presses
The Epson SurePress L-6034 and the Epson SurePress L-4533AW offer a robust feature set, a competitive total cost of ownership, and a number of benefits that can transform your label production approach:
Epson SurePress Video Gallery
See an Epson SurePress in action by watching the video below.
Epson SurePress L-4533AW video
Epson SurePress L-6034VW UV Inkjet Digital Label Press Video
Epson SurePress User Stories
Epson SurePress Digital Label Presses are best-sellers. Watch the videos below to see how business around the world are putting SurePress label presses to good use.
Serving customers in in the food and beverage, pharmaceutical and nutraceutical, and health and beauty industries, Best Label is a “prime” label manufacturer. The company makes pressure-sensitive, four-color, photographic-quality labels for their customers in large volumes. A recent investment in an Epson SurePress digital label press has helped Best Label to better serve its customers while also improving efficiency.
Watch this user story to see how Best Label saved time and money by switching to the Epson SurePress L-6034.
SnugZ USA was able to transform its environment to be safer and more efficient by adopting a SurePress solution. SnugZ makes branded promotional items such as lanyards, personal care products, lip balms, and candles. The Epson SurePress digital label press enables SnugZ to quickly produce branded products with consistency, quality, and speed. Find out more by watching the user story below.
France’s EAP Meziere relies on Epson SurePress for half of its label production. EAP Meziere manufactures adhesive labels for wineries, florists, and other companies across France. Prior to adding the SurePress to its facility, EAP Meziere used traditional offset and UV-flexo presses, which did a great job but weren’t practical for smaller production runs. The SurePress has enabled the company to accept smaller jobs it would have turned away before. Its impressive performance has prompted EAP Meziere to use it for nearly half of all print jobs.
Find out more by watching this user story.
In Germany, Print Online has made a name for itself as a prime label printer that specializes in printing beautiful wine bottle labels for the region’s wine producers. Their customers produce premium products and need premium, high quality wine bottle labels to represent their brands. Print Online performed extensive research before ultimately choosing an Epson SurePress as the solution for printing wine bottle labels. This video shows you why. Find out more about how your business could benefit from an Epson SurePress digital label press and get sample labels by filling out the form below.