DuraFast 3"x7" NP Matte Polypropylene Inkjet Labels |350 labels/roll
DuraFast White Matte Polypropylene Label (BOPP) Material:
BOPP stands for Biaxially Oriented Polypropylene, a type of polypropylene film that has been stretched and extruded. The BOPP process results in a strong material that is easy to coat, print, and laminate. The Primera LX900 Matte Polypropylene film labels offer water, grease, oil, flex-crack, and puncture resistance. In addition, these labels won't shrink or wrinkle with changes to the environment and they result in crisp, clear text and images.
For best results, you must select your Primera LX900 printer's reduced saturation settings. Our Primera LX900 Matte Polypropylene labels affix to products using a general purpose permanent adhesive.
White BOPP film labels for Primera LX900 color label printer are ideal for products that are exposed to moisture, oil, and variable temperatures. Producers of products containing oils such as cosmetics, lotions, and moisturizers often choose BOPP film labels due to their resistance to oil and grease.
DuraFast Matte Polypropylene (BOPP) Label Details:
- Label Size (inches): 3" x 7"
- Label size (millimeters):
- Label orientation: 3 inches wide by 7 inches long on the roll
- Label shape: Rectangular
- Label corners: Rounded (0.125" corner radius)
- Labels across: 1
- Roll size: 3" (76.2mm) core with maximum 6" (152.4mm) outside diameter
- Label Printer Type: Inkjet printable labels
- Label GAP: 0.25"
- Perforations: No (allows for easy separation and fan-folding of labels)