COVID-19 Supplies Now Available in Canada
DuraFast Label Company is now stocking COVID-19 supplies to help our customers across Canada protect their workforces from coronavirus. We have tapped into our existing relationships with manufacturers to source N95 respirators, surgical masks, disinfecting alcohol wipes, and nitrile and PVC gloves. In addition, we will also have some PPE gowns.
- N95 / KN95 respirators — These medical-grade N95 respirators are FDA-approved and intended for the healthcare industry, offering the best protection against airborne pathogens and fluids.
- N95 / KN95 respirators — These industrial grade N95 respirators provide the same level of filtration as surgical N95s but without the FDA approval or compliance with fluid resistance standards. They are intended to be used for industrial purposes.
The Difference between N95 and KN95 Respirators
Respirators are manufactured around the world with different standards varying from one country to the next. KN95 respirators adhere to the Chinese Standard GB2626-2006 while N95 respirators adhere to United States NIOSH-42CFR84. KN95 respirators are equivalent to N95 respirators. Both types filter out at least 95% of non-oil-based particles, bioaerosols / viruses, and air pollution (PM 2.5).
- Surgical Face mask – These are the blue masks worn by doctors in the hospital. These come in two grades: civic for industrial and personal use and surgical which are medical-grade for hospital and healthcare use.
- Nitrile gloves — Nitrile gloves are used by healthcare providers, food service workers, industrial workers, sanitation workers, artists, mechanics, manufacturers, animal handlers, packers and pickers, delivery workers, and more. They are disposable and latex free.
- PVC gloves – PVC gloves are a flexible type of glove made from polyvinyl chloride. These work gloves provide protection when handling hazardous chemicals and materials. They are often used in food service, janitorial applications.
- PPE Gowns – PPE gowns help protect the wearer from contact with infectious substances. These disposable PPE gowns are typically worn during procedures such as blood draws and when pathogen resistance is required such as when interacting with patients suspected to have COVID-19.
- Alcohol Wipes – A recent study by US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), NIH, UCLA, and Princeton University found that SARS-CoV-2 is detectable on plastic and stainless steel surfaces for up to 3 days. Disinfecting alcohol wipes play a critical role in keeping your work areas clean.
These items are in high demand and limited supply. We are honored to be able to share our supply chain with our customers in the health and food industries. We will offer COVID-19 supplies for an indefinite time. Order now.
We are committed to helping our customers get the COVID-19 supplies you need in various quantities. For larger quantity requirements, send us your request and we will confirm delivery within 30 days.