Epson WorkForce T6710 Ink Maintenance Box for WF-5190/ WF-5690
The T6710 Ink Maintenance Box stores ink that gets flushed from the system during print head cleaning. Your printer and its software will let you know when the maintenance box needs to be replaced.
Every time you clean the printhead, ink is used. That used ink is stored in the Epson T6710 maintenance box. Once the maintenance box becomes full, it will need to be replaced. Your Epson WorkForce printer’s software will alert you when it is time to replace the maintenance box. When the Epson T6710 ink maintenance box is full, the printer will stop printing; so always keep an extra maintenance box nearby and reorder upon installation.
This Epson T6710 ink maintenance box can be used with the following Epson WorkForce printers:
- WorkForce Pro WF-5190 Network Colour Printer
- WorkForce Pro WF-5690 Network Multifunction Colour Printer
- WorkForce Pro WF-4630 All-in-One Printer
- WorkForce Pro WF-4640 All-In-One Printer
- WorkForce Pro WF-WF-5110 Network Multifunction Colour Printer
- WorkForce Pro WF-5620 Network Multifunction Colour Pritner
- WorkForce Pro WF-M5194 Workgroup Monochrome Printer
- WorkForce Pro WF-M5694 Multifunction Monochrome Printer
- WorkForce Pro WF-R4640 Eco Tank All-In-One