New from UniNet: The iColor 550 White Transfer Printer
UniNet’s new iColor 550 white transfer printer is an affordable all-in-one unit available to customers throughout Canada. The iColor 550 comes standard with an absolute white toner kit that can be swapped out with the True Black toner whenever you need to print white graphics or text. Moreover, the iColor 550’s over- or under-printing capabilities occur in a single pass, making operations both fast and easy.
What You Need to Know about the iColor 550
As a member of UniNet’s iColor family of media transfer printers, the iColor 550 offers:
- High resolution CMYK color plus white printing with True Black and Absolute White.
- Exceptional toner quality. The iColor 550’s Absolute White toner is twice as opaque as its competitors; True Black toner allows for deeper blacks than CMY machines, and it also keeps operational costs low. Optional toners such as clear, security, florescent, and dye sublimation toners are available.
- The utmost in versatility. The iColor 550 can print media transfers, clear and traditional labels, sheets and envelopes, banners, brochures, marketing materials, and more.
- Incredible software. ProRIP software allows for single pass printing and precise production controls while iColor SmartCut software makes it possible to print large graphics across individual sheets and then splice those together prior to transferring onto a garment.
- Ease of use. With a touchscreen interface, this printer is intuitive. The iColor 550 is designed so that you can easily swap the white and black toner cartridges at will. If you use the optional cartridges, those are just as easy to use.
iColor 550 Comes with an trial version of smartcut software.If you want the full version you must purchase it separately.
Who Should Buy the iColor 550 Color Plus White Media Transfer Printer?
Businesses throughout Canada can benefit from the addition of the iColor 550 to their production and office environments. For those who create their own customized items such as t-shirts and apparel, tote bags, aprons, mugs, and caps, the iColor 550 produces professional media transfers with white. When used with iColor Premium transfer papers, you can expect outstanding results that can be transferred at 120 degrees Celsius onto delicate synthetics without damage as well as withstand dozens of washings.
The iColor 550 is equally at home in offices. Your marketing department will love the ability to print high resolution, professional graphics, brochures, and flyers on demand and in-house. Your administrators will likely find all kinds of uses including mailers, announcements, certificates, awards, banners, tickets, tags, and labels.
Restauranteurs and banquet managers will appreciate the ability to quickly print menus, tickets, table tents, personalized table place cards, and more.
Is the UniNet iColor 550 the Right Choice for Your Business in Canada?
Here at DuraFast Label Company, we take pride in matching businesses in Canada with the right digital printing solutions for their needs. The iColor 550 is an excellent all-in-one color plus white digital printer for many businesses. If you have any questions as to whether the 550 is a good fit for you, we’re happy to help. Contact us now or watch the video below to see the iColor 550 in action.